1. Is the book of Ephesians in the Old Testament, New Testament or neither?
2. Which disciple did Jesus call Cephas, which is Aramaic for “rock”? Peter, Paul, Thomas, Judas
3. From 2 Kings 14, who built Elath (town) and restored it to Judah? Solomon, Nimrod, Azariah, Hiel
4. Which tribe of Israel was set apart to serve in the Holy Temple? Dan, Gad, Levi, Simeon
5. In Genesis 41-42, what crisis did Joseph’s family face? Flood, Famine, Disease, Exile
6. Whose ear did Peter cut off? His own, Malchus, Baasha, Azariah
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Peter; 3) Azariah; 4) Levi; 5) Famine; 6) Malchus
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.