1. Is the book of Galatians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Psalm 91, without fear the man who trusts God can trample upon the lion and the … ? Heathen, Locusts, Cobra (Adder), Lice
3. In James 4, what does one do to the devil, so he will flee from you? Argue, Yell, Swear, Resist?
4. “Lord, save me” is the Bible’s shortest prayer found in which book’s 14:30? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John?
5. From Matthew 18:10, who/what have personal angels in heaven? Children, Birds, Fishes, Elderly?
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Cobra (Adder); 3) Resist; 4) Matthew; 5) Children.
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2014 King Features Synd.