1. Is the book of Ephesians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Lazarus had two sisters, one named Mary and the other being whom? Martha, Miriam, Margaret, Mildred
3. Which disciple did Jesus call Cephas, which is Aramaic for “rock”? Peter, Paul, Thomas, Judas
4. From 2 Kings 14, who built Elath and restored it to Judah? Solomon, Nimrod, Azariah, Hiel
5. Which tribe of Israel was set apart to serve in the Holy Temple? Dan, Gad, Levi, Simeon
6. Of these, which is a Greek version of the Old Testament? Ararat, Septuagint, Canon, Henryk
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Martha; 3) Peter; 4) Azariah; 5) Levi; 6) Septuagint
Wilson Casey’s book “Firsts: Origins of Everyday Things That Changed the World” is available from Alpha/Penguin publishing. (c) 2012 King Features