1. Is the book of Acts in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What companion of Paul was commended for his holy-scripture knowledge since childhood? Timothy, Linus, Trophimus, Jude
3. From 1 John 4, “He that loveth not, knowest not God; for God is …”? Honor, Love, Everlasting, Comfort
4. What king unwittingly signed a decree causing Daniel to be thrown into the lions’ den? Elah, Jabin, Darius, Agag
5. Because he was standing on holy ground, what did God tell Moses to remove? Cloak, Hat, Shoes, Armor
6. In Judges 16, who said, “Let me die with the Philistines”? Samson, Micah, Delilah, Manoah
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Timothy; 3) Love; 4) Darius; 5) Shoes; 6) Samson
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2014 King Features Synd.