1. Is the book of Shimeah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 2, what phrase describes the marriage of a man and a woman? Holy matrimony, God’s reward, One flesh, Today forever
3. In Joshua 10, what people were killed by great stones cast down from heaven? Amorites, Samarians, Canaanites, Nazarenes
4. Which insect is mentioned in the book of James as an eater of garments? Gnat, Hornet, Ant, Moth
5. What king of Bashan had an iron bed 13 1/2 feet long? Edrei, Og, Argob, Senir
6. On which day was the sun created? First, Second, Third, Fourth
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) One flesh; 3) Amorites; 4) Moth; 5) Og; 6) Fourth
(c) 2014 King Features Syndicate, Inc.