1. Is the book of Simon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Samuel 3, whose voice did Samuel think it was when he first heard God calling him? Jonathan, Saul, Ahiah, Eli
3. How many chosen men of Israel did Saul take with him to the wilderness of Ziph to search for David? 12, 100, 200, 3,000
4. The word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any …? Tongue, Knife, Two-edged sword, Wit
5. From Genesis 26, where did Isaac stay when there was a famine in the land? Gerar, Endor, Sychar, Lydda
6. What insect was a plague on the Egyptians? Wasp, Locust, Flea, Cockroach
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Eli; 3) 3,000; 4) Twoedged sword; 5) Gerar; 6) Locust
Wilson Casey’s 2015 Daily Box Calendars make excellent holiday gifts. Order Bible Trivia Challenge, Golf Trivia or True Crime at Amazon.com.
(c) 2014 King Features Syndicate, Inc.