1. Is the book of Isaiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 3, who made clothes for Adam and Eve out of skins? Adam, Eve, The Lord, Serpent
3. What did Jesus say His followers would never walk in? Fear, Solitude, Darkness, Shame
4. Lamentations 3 speaks of the wormwood and the “ what”? Serpent, Gall, Fence, Fig
5. Who had a vision of a lion that had eagle’s wings? John the Baptist, Peter, Herod, Daniel
6. From 2 Samuel 20, who killed Amasa? Joab, Sheba, Abishai, Bichri
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) The Lord; 3) Darkness; 4) Gall; 5) Daniel; 6) Joab
2015 Daily Box Calendars by Wilson Casey: Bible Trivia Challenge, Golf Trivia, and True Crime! All Loaded with Factoids & Trivia!
(c) 2015 King Features Syndicate, Inc.