1. Is the book of Jeremiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. The villains, Sanballat and Geshem, are mentioned in only which book (KJV)? 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther
3. From Ephesians 5, what did Paul recommend as a substitute for wine? Water, Laughter, Love, Holy Spirit
4. Who condemns drinkers who start early in the morning? Job, Isaiah, Ezra, Esther
5. Which king had 1,400 chariots and 12,000 horsemen? David, Jehoash, Solomon, Neco
6. Who wrote the book of Revelation? John, Jude, Matthew, Peter
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nehemiah; 3) Holy Spirit; 4) Isaiah; 5) Solomon; 6) John
(c) 2015 King Features Synd.