1. Is the book of Damascus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What did Paul’s writings say that those who refused to work should be kept from doing? Worshipping, Speaking, Eating, Marrying
3. From Matthew 27, the “potter’s field” also was known as the field of what? Blood, Sorrows, Pagans, Idols
4. What priest of Midian was the father-in-law of Moses? Jethro, Melchizedek, Eleazar, Nadab
5. From Jonah 1, who were afraid and threw their wares into the sea? Slaves, Mariners, Zealots, Carpenters
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Eating; 3) Blood; 4) Jethro; 5) Mariners