1. Is the book of 3 Peter in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. When the seventh seal was opened there was silence in heaven for how long? 1 breath, Half an hour, Full day, 3 days
3. From Daniel 5, whose palace had a hand that wrote on the wall? Solomon, Herod, Belshazzar, Ahasuerus
4. What ancient percussion instrument was similar to a tambourine? Tabladrum, Tonse, Tetlum, Timbrel
5. Muppim, Huppim and Ard were all whose sons? Gabriel, Michael, Benjamin, Paul
6. Who was the first judge of Israel? David, Saul, Absalom, Othniel
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Half an hour; 3) Belshazzar; 4) Timbrel; 5) Benjamin; 6) Othniel
Contact Wilson Casey at email@example.com
(c) 2012 King Features Synd.