1. Is the book of Hebrews in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 33, where did Jacob build a house and make booths for his cattle? Beersheba, Succoth, Jerusalem, Kidron
3. On the seventh day of the creation week, what did God do? Created man, Divided the oceans, Named the animals, Rested
4. From Ecclesiastes 4:9, two are better than “what” because they have a good reward for their labor? None, One, Few, Many
5. On which “Mount” did Moses receive the Ten Commandments? Sinai, Zion, Carmel, Pisgah
6. Whose two sons were Hophni and Phinehas? Ichabod, Eli, Jehoiada, Mattan
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Succoth; 3) Rested; 4) One; 5) Sinai; 6) Eli
Wilson Casey’s “Bedlam on the W. Virginia Rails,” a firsthand true account of America’s last moving train robber, is available from HistoryPress.net.