1. Is the book of 1 Timothy in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What did the Lord cast down among the Israelites who complained about their wilderness misfortunes? Fire, Hail, Stones, Winds
3. From Romans 3, who have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God? Jews, Gentiles, Heathens, All
4. What idol fell and broke after the Ark of the Covenant was placed nearby? Edrei, Dagon, Molech, Golden calf
5. Who built an altar and called it “Jehovahnissi”? Isaiah, Baal, Moses, Malachi
6. What was the name of John the Baptist’s mother? Elisabeth, Miriam, Sarah, Ruth
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Fire; 3) All; 4) Dagon; 5) Moses; 6) Elisabeth
Wilson Casey’s “Bedlam on the West Virginia Rails,” a firsthand true account of America’s last moving train robber, is available from HistoryPress.net.