1. Is the book of Terebinth in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What sprang up and shadowed over Jonah’s head, delivering him from his grief? Hemlock, Gourd, Flowers, Fig tree
3. From Judges 16, where did Samson tell Delilah that his great strength lies? Deep voice, Mighty arms, Long hair, Kind heart
4. Who married King David after her evil husband, Nabal, died? Tamar, Abigail, Vashti, Sarah
5. Which man’s name in the book of Genesis means “hairy”? Seth, Cain, Abel, Esau
6. How many times is the word “Lucifer” in the Bible (KJV)? 1, 13, 39, 66
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Gourd; 3) Long hair; 4) Abigail; 5) Esau; 6) 1
Wilson Casey’s “Bedlam on the West Virginia Rails,” a firsthand true account of America’s last moving train robber, is available from HistoryPress.net.