1. Is the book of Hosea in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Judges 16, what had Samson been to God from his mother’s womb? Nazarite, Philistine, Reubenite, Protestant
3. In Exodus 4, who had a staff or rod that turned into a snake? Noah, Aaron, Adam, Moses
4. How many Old Testament (KJV) books are named for a woman? 0, 1, 2, 3
5. What biblical name means “peace”? Salome, Jacob, Abraham, Adam
6. Of these, who died on Mount Hor? Paul, Noah, Aaron, Solomon
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nazarite; 3) Moses; 4) 2; 5) Salome; 6) Aaron
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com