1. Is the book of Galatians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Joshua 6, on the seventh day, how many times did the men of war march around Jericho? 1, 3, 5, 7
3. In His first recorded miracle, what did Jesus turn into wine? Goat’s milk, Grape juice, Fig cider, Water
4. From 1 Chronicles, what king was buried with his sons under an oak tree? Neco, Jehoash, Saul, Rezin
5. How many New Testament (KJV) books are named for a woman? 0, 1, 2, 3
6. In the story of creation, what did God call the darkness? Blackness, Night, Fourscore, Trinity
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) 7; 3) Water; 4) Saul; 5) 0; 6) Night
Wilson Casey’s “Bedlam on the W. Virginia Rails,” a firsthand true account of America’s last moving train robber, is available from HistoryPress.net. (c) 2015 King Features