1. Is the book of Esarhaddon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Esther 2, what was Hegai “the keeper of” regarding King Ahasuerus? Holy Grail, Weapons, The women, Grain of the fields
3. What New Testament person was the “voice of one crying in the wilderness”? Judas, Jude, Jehovah, John the Baptist
4. From Proverbs 22, what is bound up in the heart of a child? Foolishness, Mischief, Love, Rebellion
5. In biblical times, what were small copper coins called? Pennies, Shekels, Mites, Paschals
6. From Judges 10, who had 30 sons who rode 30 donkeys? Elijah, Jair, Ezekiel, Job
1) Neither; 2) The women; 3) John the Baptist; 4) Foolishness; 5) Mites; 6) Jair
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com