1. Is the book of Habakkuk in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who’s the only woman in the Bible with her age mentioned? Eve, Ruth, Leah, Sarah
3. What did Methuselah become at 187 years old? Saved, Invalid, Father, Martyr
4. From Mark 9, Hell is a place where what dieth not? Worm, Body, Soul, Greed
5. On what day did God divide land and water? 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
6. What bird was named for the Apostle Peter? Tern, Cormorant, Auklet, Petrel
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Sarah; 3) Father; 4) Worm; 5) 3rd; 6) Petrel
Wilson Casey’s trivia book “Know It? … or Not?” is available from BearManorMedia.com.
(c) 2012 King Features Synd.