1. Is the Book of Zechariah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which prophet said God is like a green tree giving shelter to those who trust him? Joel, Hosea, Joshua, Solomon
3. From Exodus 2, who became a fugitive after killing an Egyptian? Moses, Cain, Joseph, Jeremiah
4. Who had seven sons that always celebrated their birthdays with a feast? Solomon, Job, Hanun, Jonah
5. From Acts 9, what woman had Tabitha as a pet name? Priscilla, Naomi, Dorcas, Delilah
6. Which church was neither hot nor cold? Antioch, Laodicea, Philemon, Philadelphia
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Hosea; 3) Moses; 4) Job; 5) Dorcas; 6) Laodicea
Wilson Casey’s mainstream UFO book, “Swamp Gas & High Hopes 101,” is now available from TouchPointPress.com