1. Is the book of 2 Kings in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Luke 11, what group of people did Jesus say took away the key of knowledge? Prophets, Carpenters, Lawyers, Scribes
3. The Ark of the Covenant was carried around and around what city? Ramah, Moroni, Jericho, Nicopolis
4. From Genesis 26, who planted crops that were reaped a hundredfold? Adam, Isaac, Abraham, Cain
5. David and Bathsheba were the parents of? John the Baptist, King Solomon, Noah, Daniel
6. How many psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to Moses? 0, 1, 34, 72
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Lawyers; 3) Jericho; 4) Isaac; 5) King Solomon; 6) 1
(c) 2015 King Features Syndicate, Inc.