1. Is the book of Ezra in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Daniel 4, who had the vision of a tree growing higher and higher until it could be seen by everyone? Silas, Josiah, Nebuchadnezzar, Solomon
3. Which Book could be summarized, “God, why don’t you stop bad things from happening”? Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Malachi
4. What hour mentioned in the Bible means the last possible moment something can be done? 1st, 3rd, 11th, 12th
5. From Judges 6, where did Gideon encounter an angel? Prison, Oak tree, Temple, Well
6. What was Adam’s occupation in Eden? Preacher, Shepherd, Carpenter, Gardener
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nebuchadnezzar; 3) Habakkuk; 4) 11th; 5) Oak tree; 6) Gardener
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com (c) 2017 King Features
Syndicate, Inc. Clinical Education-Respiratory Care Program, 15 years of service.
Ellen Saylor, Professor of Nursing, 36 years of service.
Scelinda Handshoe Webb, Associate Professor of Biology, eight years of service.
“We cannot thank them enough for their service to Southeast,” said Dr. Vic Adams, SKCTC President- Elect. “The hard work and dedication they have shown to our students and our institution is immeasurable. We wish them nothing but the best as the move forward in the next chapter of their lives.”
Several longtime employees of Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKCTC) will retire at the end of June. The six employees have a combined total of 158 years of working for the college.
Employees retiring include:
Dr. Roger Noe, Professor of Psychology and former Dean of Academic Affairs, 44 years of service.
Dr. Sue Greer-Pitt, Professor of Sociology, 21 years of service.
Kathy Guyn, Professor and Nursing Division Chair, 34 years of service.
Margie Huff, Director of