1. Is the book of Isaiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. A number of herbs and spices are mentioned in the Bible (KJV). Which one is mentioned the most? Salt, Pepper, Sage, Thyme
3. Whose first chapter begins, “The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus”? Matthew, Luke, John, Acts
4. In 2 Kings 1, what Philistine city worshiped Baal-zebub? Ekron, Succoth, Gomorrah, Antipatris
5. From Acts 9, where did Peter cure Aeneas? Tyre, Neapolis, Lydda, Gibeon
6. In Numbers 20, where did Aaron die? Mount of Olives, Pisgah, Mount Hor, Gilboa
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Salt; 3) Acts; 4) Ekron; 5) Lydda; 6) Mount Hor
Hardcore trivia fan? Visit Wilson Casey’s subscriber site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.