1. LANGUAGE: What is the word for “M” in the international alphabet code used in radio?
2. TELEVISION: What was the real first name of the character Fonzie in the comedy “Happy Days”?
3. SCIENCE: Which country has the greatest number of tornados annually?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Australia?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are the only two known mammals that lay eggs?
6. LITERATURE: What was the name of the first monster in “Beowulf”?
7. MOVIES: What was the name of the villain in the movie “Three Amigos!”?
8. U.S. STATES: What is the nickname of Wyoming?
3. United States, central and south regions
5. Duck-billed platypus and the spiny anteater
7. El Guapo
8. The Equality State
(c) 2021 King Features Synd.