1. GEOGRAPHY: Which is the least-populated continent?
2. GEOLOGY: What metal is produced by refining the ore bauxite?
3. EXPLORERS: Where was explorer Marco Polo born?
4. ART: Which popular American artist referred to himself as “Painter of Light”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the pH value of pure water?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of leopards called?
7. LITERATURE: What was the birth name of author Toni Morrison (a pseudonym)?
8. MOVIES: In which James Bond movie is the character of Jaws introduced?
9. HISTORY: Which country was home to the Contras guerilla force in the 1980s?
10. LANGUAGE: What is a truel?
3. Venice, Italy
4. Thomas Kinkade
6. A leap
7. Chloe Ardelia Wofford
8. “The Spy Who Loved Me”
10. A fight between three people
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.