1. What were the Four Seasons calling themselves when they recorded “Don’t Think Twice”?
2. Where did The New Christy Minstrels get their name?
3. Which Everly Brothers song went to the top of the charts despite having been banned on radio in Boston?
4. What do “Roses Are Red (My Love),” “When” and “Blue River” have in common?
5. Name the song that contains this lyric: “My world was shattered, I was torn apart, like someone took a knife and drove it deep in my heart, You walked out that door, I swore that I didn’t care, But I lost everything, Darling, then and there.”
1. The Wonder Who?, as they were called from 1965 to 1967.
2. The name comes from the original Christy Minstrels, started in 1843. Over 300 people have been members of the group, with soon-to-be famous musicians coming and going over the years.
3. “Wake Up Little Susie,” in 1957.
4. They’re all hits written by Paul Evans but recorded by others.
5. “If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher in 1989. The video was recorded aboard the battleship USS Missouri with sailors in attendance — and Cher wearing only a fishnet body stocking.
©2015 King Features Synd.