The winners of the Mountain Heritage Festival Parade are:
• School division: first place, Letcher County schools float; second, Letcher County Central High School dance team.
• Walking units division: first, Cowan dance team; second, Silver Spinners (older girls).
• Crowd Pleaser: first, Silver Spinners (younger girls); second, Cowan Pups.
• Commercial: first, Frazier’s Farmer Supply; second, Subway.
• Civic: first, Letcher County Search and Rescue; second, Camp Nathanael.
• Overall Float : first, 4-H Club; second, Way of the Cross Ministries; third, Kings Creek Community Church.