A Whitesburg man and a McRoberts woman have been named in indictments in Letcher Circuit Court.
Berley Logan, 36, of 104 Firefly Rd., Whitesburg, is charged with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (methamphetamine, greater than two grams, first offense), use/ possession of drug paraphernalia, and rear license not illuminated.
Letcher County Sheriff’s Deputy James Norris testified in the case.
Miranda Frazier, 39, of 134 Haymond Hill, McRoberts, is charged with second-degree escape. The grand jury says Frazier escaped from custody of the Letcher District Court’s Electronically Monitored Home Incarceration Program.
Letcher County Jailer Ben Fields testified in the case.
The two are among 22 persons named in the most recent indictments handed up by the Letcher County Grand Jury to Circuit Judge James W. Craft II.
Twenty of the indictments charge 16 men and four women with failing to support their minor children. Indicted on charges of flagrant nonsupport are:
• Johnny Sexton, 42, of 1035 Thornton Road, Thornton, who is also charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Michael Sexton, 48, of 1276 Big Branch, Hallie, who is also charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Gregory Smith, 39, of 17600 Hwy. 522, McRoberts, who is also charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Allan Brimmer, 28, of 329 Elaine Rd., Premium, who is also charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Rebecca Sexton 41, of 1150 Hwy. 1148, Isom, who is also charged with being a second-degree persistent felony offender.
• Robert Sexton, 56, of 169 Crabtree Rd., Stanton.
• Roger Brown, 30, of 3575 Hwy. 931 South, Whitesburg.
• Travis Coulter, 40, of 1924 Old Ferrells Creek Rd., Belcher.
• Jamie Hall, 39, of 246 Sergent Loop, Mayking.
• Ronald Holcomb, 49, of 4480 Lebanon Rd., Danville.
• Angela Barton Jones, 29, of 2777 Hwy. 1148, Isom.
• Johnnie Mullins, 45, of 396 Hwy. 2036, Letcher.
• Sierra Nicholas, 27, of 12624 Hwy. 160, Whitesburg.
• Michael Osborne, 38, of 33 Margie and Ed Road, Whitesburg, and 292 Kingdom Come Creek Rd., Whitesburg.
• Conley Profitt, 42, of 945 Solomon Rd., Whitesburg.
• Austin Sexton, 21, of 1150 Hwy. 1148, Isom.
• Michael Sizemore, 41, of 2926 KY Rte. 466, Weeksbury.
• Larry Smith, 43, of 855 Ramey Fork, Jenkins.
• Justin Wright, 36, of 6805 Hwy. 805, Jenkins.
• Adam Belcher, 33, of 172 High St., Jenkins.
Tammie Collier of the Letcher County Division of Child Support Enforcement testified in the cases.