1. MEDICAL: What is the medical name for joints that pop and crack?
2. LITERATURE: What is the name of the annual award for the best science fiction or fantasy writing?
3. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What was the Secret Service’s code name for President John F. Kennedy?
4. MOVIES: What was the name of the girl gang in the movie “Grease”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which top college’s motto is “duty, honor, country”?
6. PERSONALITIES: In which state was author Tennessee Williams born?
2. The Hugo Award
4. The Pink Ladies
5. U.S. Military Academy at West Point
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.