Whitesburg KY
Mostly cloudy
Mostly cloudy
60°F
 

HOUSE FIRE IS FATAL







— An elderly Thornton woman died of smoke inhalation after fire swept through the home she shared with her son during wet and icy conditions on January 25. Authorities believe the fire started in an electric water heater in the rear of the house. See story inside. (Photo courtesy Neil Lucas)

— An elderly Thornton woman died of smoke inhalation after fire swept through the home she shared with her son during wet and icy conditions on January 25. Authorities believe the fire started in an electric water heater in the rear of the house. See story inside. (Photo courtesy Neil Lucas)

Leave a Reply