Whitesburg KY

How to request a S.S. Statement

Question: When will I get my automatic Social Security Statement?

Answer: If you are at least 25 years old and not yet receiving benefits, you should receive your annual Social Security Statement about three months before your birthday. If your automatic Statement has not arrived and you are within one month before the month of your birth or if you need a Statement sooner, you can request one at any time by going to www. socialsecurity.gov/statement. You can learn more about the Social Security Statement and how to use it at www.socialsecurity.gov/ mystatement.

Leave a Reply