1. Is the book of Gethsemane in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What’s the only book of the Bible (KJV) that mentions Christ’s tomb being sealed? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
3. From Matthew 28:2, who rolled back the stone from the door of Jesus’ tomb, and sat upon it? Simon, An angel, Villagers, Disciples
4. When Mary Magdalene and “the other Mary” came upon the risen Jesus, who did He ask them to inform? Priests, Disciples, No one, Villagers
5. From John 20, which disciple doubted Jesus had risen unless he could see the wounds? Peter, Andrew, Thomas, Thaddeus
6. How long did Jesus remain after His resurrection before He ascended into heaven? Instantaneously, 1 hour, 7 days, 40 days
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Matthew (27:65-66); 3) An angel; 4) Disciples; 5) Thomas (called Didymus); 6) 40 days (Acts 1:3)
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.