1. MEASUREMENTS: How many inches are in a mile?
2. ASTRONOMY: What does the acronym SETI mean to the scientific community?
3. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin prefix “sub-” mean in English?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only president to serve two nonconservative terms?
5. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century movie star penned the autobiography “Me: Stories of My Life”?
6. HISTORY: What was the first National Monument proclaimed in the United States?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island of Luzon located?
8. MOVIES: Which sci-fi movie has the tagline, “Reality is a thing of the past”?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the name of the United States’ first nuclear-powered submarine?
10. GAMES: What are the four railroad properties in Monopoly?
1. 63,360 inches
2. Search for extraterrestrial intelligence
3. Below or insufficient
4. Grover Cleveland
5. Katharine Hepburn
6. Devils Tower, 1906
7. The Philippines
8. “The Matrix”
9. The USS Nautilus
10. Pennsylvania, Short Line, Reading and B&O
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.