Saturday, November 1
• At 12: 12 p. m., the Letcher County Sheriff ’s Office is notified about a two-vehicle accident on KY 7 South at Isom. Both vehicles involved in the rear-end collision have pulled off the road into the parking lot of Isom IGA supermarket.
• At 12:19 p.m., a woman from Kingdom Come Creek Road reports that she is having trouble with a sister who is arguing with her about their father’s home.
• At 5:40 p.m., a sheriff ’s deputy reports driving up to a single vehicle accident of KY 7 South.
• At 9:02 p.m., a caller reports seeing a male driver in a black Chevy Cavalier who appears to be very intoxicated and is heading from Pine Mountain Junction toward Pine Mountain.
Friday, October 31
• At 8:34 a.m., the sheriff ’s office is asked to send a deputy to the parking lot of Isom IGA to unlock a 2012 black Ford Explorer.
• At 8:36 a.m., the sheriff ’s office is asked to send a deputy to a home at Rogers Street, Blackey, to unlock a 2000 Ford F-150.
• At 9:47 a.m., the sheriff ’s office is notified of an accident on U.S. 119, Mayking, near Cook’s Branch, where a car has hit a deer.
• At 11:38 p.m., a woman from Windy Ridge, Blackey, calls the sheriff ’s office and reports that man has parked his vehicle on her property and left in another vehicle with someone else.
Thursday, October 30
• At 12:40 a.m., a sheriff ’s deputy reports arriving at the Letcher County Jail with a female juvenile who is scheduled to appear in Letcher District Court.
• At 1:06 a.m., a sheriff ’s deputy reports arriving at the Letcher County Jail with a female juvenile from the Breathitt County Detention Center. The prisoner is scheduled to appear in Letcher District Court.
• At 2:26 p.m., a Whitesburg man reports that he returned home from a stay in the Letcher County Jail to find his downtown apartment had been broken into. The victim says he is missing a significant amount of property and identifies a woman he says is responsible for the theft. The caller also identifies two Sergent men he accuses of buying the stolen property from the woman.
• At 6:13 p.m., a deputy sheriff reports an incident where someone has thrown a brick through the car window of a female as the woman was driving behind King’s Chapel Church at Whitco.
• At 6:35 p.m., a sheriff ’s deputy reports leaving Walmart, where he has been following up on a case.
• At 6:52 p.m., the sheriff ’s office is notified that a male subject is in violation of an emergency protective order.
Wednesday, October 29
• At 3:51 p.m., two sheriff ’s deputies transport one male prisoner and one female prisoner from the Letcher County Jail to the Hazard ARH Psychiatric Center for involuntary commitments.
• At 5:09 p.m., a woman from Deane is assigned a deputy to escort her to her home at Deane as part of an emergency protective order.
• At 5:10 p.m., a woman from Solomon Road, Whitesburg, tells the sheriff ’s office she returned home from a trip to Food City and the ARH hospital to discover a taillight in her vehicle was broken at some point during her travel.
Tuesday, October 28
• At 10:22 a.m., a Premium man reports that $500 is missing from his debit card. The caller says he has contacted the bank that issued the card but has been unable to obtain any helpful information.
• At 11:45 a.m., ADT Security Systems reports that a burglar alarm is sounding at a home on Black Bottom Road, Jeremiah.
• At 1:25 p.m., a resident of KY 588, Kingdom Come Road, reports that he is the victim of the theft of $1,450 cash and other items.
• At 3:48 p.m., a woman from George’s Branch, Eolia, reports that something has been stolen from her mailbox.
• At 4:56 p.m., ADT Security Systems reports that a burglar alarm is sounding at home on Duet Drive, Letcher.