Letcher County Public Schools will host an open enrollment day on Thursday, August 1. Participating schools will be Arlie Boggs, Cowan, Letcher, Martha Jane Potter and West Whitesburg elementary schools.
Parents must bring the following documents to enroll a child:
• Certified birth certificate
• Current immunization record
• Health insurance card
• Current physical examination
• Current dental examination
• Current Kentucky eye exam completed by an optometrist
• Residence verification.
For more information, call the Letcher County Board of Education at 633- 4455 ext. 29 or the school.