The members of Letcher County Extension Homemaker CLUBS will sponsor a $250 college scholarship to help a local student continue their education for the coming fall semester.
Guidelines for the scholarship are:
1. The recipient must live in Letcher County
2. They must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
3.They must be enrolled in or accepted by an accredited college or university.
4. They must submit a letter requesting the scholarship, a transcript of their high school grades and a brief statement of their future plans.
5. The scholarship will be awarded by a Letcher County Extension Homemaker Committee based on the items in number four above.
6. The Committee’s decision will be final.
All the information requested in number four above must be submitted by
May 1 to: Letcher County Extension Office, ATTENTION: Ann Bradley, P.O. Box 784, Whitesburg, Ky. 41858.
Educational programs conducted by the Kentucky Cooperative
Service are available to all persons, regardless of age, color, race, sex, religion, disability, national origin, socio-economic level or geographic location.