Eastern Kentuckians looking for a new job or career can apply with nearly 20 employers from a variety of industries this month during the Mega Job Fair in Hazard.
The Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program, Inc. (EKCEP) will host the event starting at 10 a.m. Aug. 26 at the Kentucky Career Center JobSight, 412 Roy Campbell Drive.
Applicants can meet face-to-face with employers in healthcare, coal mining, trucking, food service, and other industries. Many jobs will not require relocation.
Employers scheduled to attend include:
• Federal Bureau of Prisons
• Hutson, Inc.
• Bullitt County Economic Development
• Neat Companies
• General Dynamics
• Teleworks USA
• Malone Staffing
• SRC, Lexington
• Kentucky One Health St. Joseph Hospital, Martin and London
• Hazard Health and Rehabilitation Center
• Murray Energy (underground mining positions)
• Employee Resource Group, LLC
• Averitt Express
• Ryder Trucking
• Link-Belt, Lexington
• Fed-Ex Ground
For more information on the job fair, call toll-free at 1-855-466-3690.