1. MUSIC: What is the full name of former Beatles member Paul McCartney?
2. FOOD & DRINK: What is marzipan?
3. CHEMISTRY: Who is credited with discovering the element oxygen?
4. ANATOMY: What purpose does bile serve in the human body?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who was the first woman to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine?
6. HISTORY: The Contras guerrilla movement was associated with which country?
7. GEOGRAPHY: The island of Sardinia is a region of which country?
8. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin abbreviation “cv” or “curriculum vitae” mean in English?
9. LITERATURE: Which movie was made from the science-fiction short story called “The Sentinel” by Arthur C. Clarke?
10. MOVIES: In which post- apocalyptic 1980s movie did the singer Tina Turner appear?
1. James Paul McCartney
2. A confection made of honey or sugar and almond meal
3. Joseph Priestley
4. Bile breaks down fat and increases its absorption.
5. Marilyn Monroe
8. “Course of life”
9. “2001: A Space Odyssey”
10. “Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome”
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.