1. TELEVISION: What was the name of the robot maid on the animated series “The Jetsons”?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Greenland?
3. MUSIC: Who composed the 18th-century “Messiah”?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the purpose of the Berne Convention of 1886?
5. GAMES: What is the goal in the board game “Risk”?
6. MOVIES: In which Martin Scorsese film did a group called The Dead Rabbits appear?
7. HISTORY: Who was the longest-reigning king in European history?
8. ANATOMY: What part of the human body is affected by a temporary paralysis called Bell’s palsy?
9. DISCOVERIES: Who is credited with discovering sickle cell anemia?
10. ASTRONOMY: How many times does the moon orbit the Earth in a calendar year?
3. George Frideric Handel
4. Agreement for international recognition of copyright
5. Take over the world
6. “Gangs of New York”
7. Louis XIV, the “Sun King” of France (72 years)
8. The face
9. Dr. James Herrick
10. About 13 times
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.