Whitesburg KY

Social Security recipients can change their address online

Question: I am receiving Social Security benefits. Can I change my address online?

Answer: Yes, if you receive Social Security benefits you can change your address online at


Once there, you will be asked a series of questions and your answers must match our records to prove your identity. Then, you can change your address quickly and easily. If you have a password, you can change your address without answering the identifying questions. Get a password by going to www.socialsecurity.gov/ password. If you have further questions, call us at 1-800- 772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325- 0778) or visit www.socialsecurity.gov.

Leave a Reply