1. Which franchise has won the most World Series: the Giants or the Pirates?
2. Name the first athlete to be named all-Ivy League in both baseball and basketball.
3. Only two NFL players have each tallied 10,000 yards receiving with one quarterback. Name the receivers and the quarterback.
4. When was the last time before Evan Turner in 2010 that an Ohio State men’s basketball player won The Associated Press Player of the Year award?
5. How many championship fights was Joe Louis involved in during his heavyweight boxing career?
1. The Giants have won six World Series; the Pirates have captured five.
2. Current New York Mets pitcher Chris Young.
3. Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, both catching passes from Indianapolis’ Peyton Manning.
4. Gary Bradds, in 1964.
5. Twenty-seven. ©2011 King Features Synd.