1. Which Hall of Fame third baseman was on more All-Star Game rosters during his career: George Brett or Mike Schmidt?
2. Name the last National League MVP before Jimmy Rollins in 2007 who was a switch-hitter.
3. When was the last time before 2007 that the University of Cincinnati football team won 10-plus games in a season?
4. In 2009-10, the Orlando Magic set an NBA record for most three-point field goals by a team for a season — 841. What team held the old mark?
5. Who was the youngest player to make an NHL All- Star team before Carolina’s Jeff Skinner (18 years, 259 days) did it in 2011?
6. Name the first Alpine skier to win the same event at two Winter Olympics.
7. Before Charl Schwartzel won the 2011 Masters by finishing with four birdies, who were the only two golfers to win the Masters by finishing with two birdies?
1. Brett was on 13 All-Star rosters, while Schmidt was on 12.
2. Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves in 1999.
3. It was 1951.
4. Phoenix hit 837 threepointers in 2005-06.
5. Detroit’s Steve Yzerman was 18 years, 267 days old when he played in the NHL All-Star Game in 1984.
6. Alberto Tomba of Italy won the giant slalom in 1988 and 1992.
7. Arnold Palmer (1960) and Mark O’Meara (1998). ©2011 King Features Synd.