1. Who was the first player to hit his 499th and 500th career home runs in the same game?
2. Name the player who led the American League in both doubles and triples in 1970. Hint: He played for the Minnesota Twins.
3. Who was the last running back before Matt Dayes in 2016 to rush for at least 1,000 yards in a season for North Carolina State?
4. Which was the last NBA team before Golden State in 2016 to have 47 assists in a game?
5. Who was the first American woman inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame?
1. Albert Pujols did it with the Angels in 2014.
2. Cesar Tovar had 36 doubles and 13 triples that season.
3. T.A. McLendon, in 2002.
4. The Phoenix Suns, in 1991.
5. Cammi Granato, who was captain of the U.S. women’s hockey team that won Olympic gold in 1998. (c) 2018 King Features