1. In 2019, Pittsburgh’s Josh Bell became the third player in National League history to have at least 12 doubles and 12 home runs in the same month. Name either of the other two to do it.
2. When was the last time before 2018 (Cincinnati’s Bryan Price) that a majorleague manager was fired in the month of April?
3. How many years went by before the Buffalo Bills returned to the NFL playoffs in the 2017 season?
4. When was the last time before the 2018-19 season that the Tennessee men’s basketball team won at least 15 games in a row?
5. How many times have the Florida Panthers made the NHL playoffs during their first 25 seasons (through 2018-19)?
6. Who was the only sprinter to set a world record in the 100-meter, 200-meter and 400-meter?
7. Name the last male golfer to win the same major three years in a row.
1. Hank Aaron and Frank Robinson.
2. It was 2002, when four managers (Colorado’s Buddy Bell, Milwaukee’s Davey Lopes, Detroit’s Phil Garner and Kansas City’s Tony Muser) were fired in April
3. Eighteen years (last in playoffs in 1999).
4. It was 1915-17.
5. Five times.
6. Irena Szewinska of Poland.
7. Peter Thomson won the British Open in 1954-56.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.