1. Is the book of Jeremiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In a vision that convinced Peter to share the gospel, in what were the creatures let down to earth? Great sheet, Cloud, Well, Wind
3. Who was instructed to eat bread while he lay for 390 days on his side? Moses, Ezekiel, Methuselah, Samson
4. From Matthew 5, what did Jesus tell His disciples they were the salt of? His glory, Mankind, The earth, Conversation
5. Who survived the bite of a viper as described in Acts 28? Paul, Matthew, John the Baptist, Stephen
6. From Genesis 35, who died in giving birth to Benjamin? Anna, Leah, Martha, Rachel
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Great sheet; 3) Ezekiel; 4) The earth; 5) Paul; 6) Rachel
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” featuring 1,206 multiple choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.