1. Is the book of Judges in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 2 Corinthians 3:17, “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is …”? Independence, Freedom, Patriotism, Liberty
3. Which scripture contains, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death”? Ruth 4:10, Job 7:2, Psalm 23:4, Amos 1:1
4. Though lame on both feet, what descendant of Saul continually ate at King David’s table? Mareshah, Methusael, Micah, Mephibosheth
5. Under what type of tree would the children of Israel come to Deborah for judging? Palm, Sycamore, Fig, Cypress
6. From Matthew 8, who was the first woman that Jesus healed? Paul’s sister, Naomi, Peter’s mother-inlaw, Deborah
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Liberty; 3) Psalm 23:4; 4) Mephibosheth; 5) Palm; 6) Peter’s mother-in-law
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.