1. Three times during the 1960s, a major-league pitcher won at least 20 games one season and lost at least 20 the next. Name two of the three.
2. Who was the first pitcher to finish in the top three of Cy Young voting for five consecutive seasons?
3. Cal’s Jared Goff set a record in the 2015 collegefootball season for most TD passes (43) by a Pac-12 quarterback. Who had held the mark?
4. Three players have led the NBA in minutes played during their rookie season. Name two of them.
5. Jay Haas became the second-oldest event winner (62) in PGA Tour Champions history in 2016. Who holds the record as the oldest?
1. Larry Jackson of the Chicago Cubs (1964-65), Mel Stottlemyre of the New York Yankees (1965-66) and Cleveland’s Luis Tiant (1968-69).
2. Clayton Kershaw of the Los Angeles Dodgers (2011-15).
3. Marcus Mariota of Oregon threw 42 TD passes a season earlier.
4. Wilt Chamberlain ( 1959- 60), Elvin Hayes (1968-69) and Damian Lillard (2012-13).
5. Mike Fetchick was 63 when he won the Seniors Invitational in 1985.