1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to be born a U.S. citizen?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the elite shopping district called Rodeo Drive located?
3. MOVIES: Which 1990s movie featured the line, “Keep the change, ya filthy animal”?
4. HISTORY: In which country did the Mau Mau Uprising take place?
5. TELEVISION: What kind of creature was the animated character Foghorn Leghorn?
6. SCIENCE: What is a tornado at sea called?
7. LITERATURE: Which poet wrote, “April is the cruelest month”?
8. ARCHITECTURE: Who designed Central Park in New York City?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the traditional birthstone for April?
10. U.S. STATES: In which U.S. state was the first atomic bomb tested?
1. Martin Van Buren
2. Beverly Hills, California
3. “Home Alone”
5. A rooster
6. A waterspout
7. T.S. Eliot
8. Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux
10. New Mexico
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.