1. Is the book of Labor in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Ecclesiastes 4, how many are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor? Two, Three, Five, Seven
3. In 1 Kings 5, how many thousand men comprised the labor force that King Solomon raised? 1, 5, 10, 30
4. What son of Abda was in charge of the forced labor in David’s kingdom? Baal, Adoniram, Cyrenius, Phaneul
5. From Exodus 20, how many days shalt thou labor and do all thy work? Two, Four, Six, Seven
6. Proverbs 14:23 states, “In all labor there is …”? Love, Hope, Light, Profit
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Two; 3) 30; 4) Adoniram; 5) Six; 6) Profit
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.