1. GEOGRAPHY: Which modern city was originally named Byzantium?
2. AD SLOGANS: Which national company’s slogan is “We’ll leave a light on for you”?
3. ANATOMY: Which bone are babies born without?
4. HISTORY: Which European monarch was known as the “Sun King”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is Samhain?
6. MEDICAL TERMS: What is the condition formally known as diastema?
7. ART: Which famous painting is also known as “La Gioconda”?
8. LITERATURE: Where does Winnie-the-Pooh live with his friends?
9. MUSIC: Which country is the rock group AC/ DC from?
10. FOOD & DRINK: What is the primary ingredient in traditional hummus?
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. Motel 6
3. Kneecaps, which develop after birth
4. Louis XIV of France
5. A Gaelic festival Oct. 31-Nov. 1 celebrating the end of the harvest and beginning of winter
6. A noticeable gap between two teeth
7. Mona Lisa
8. Hundred Acre Wood
(c) 2020 King Features Syndicate, Inc.