1. U.S. STATES: What is the state capital of Kansas?
2. ANATOMY: Where is the pinna located in the human body?
3. GEOGRAPHY: What is the English name for the country called Sverige by its people?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition called heliophobia?
5. MOVIES: Which two films had the most Academy Award nominations without winning any of them?
6. TELEVISION: How many sons did Ben Cartwright have in “Bonanza”?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What is the most popular topping on a pizza?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: How many quills does the average porcupine have?
9. HISTORY: Which principal countries made up the Axis powers in World War II?
10. LITERATURE: What is the name of the wizard bank in the “Harry Potter” series?
2. It’s the outer ear
4. Fear of the sun
5. “The Turning Point” and “The Color Purple,” both with 11 nominations
6. Three: Adam, Hoss and Little Joe
9. Japan, Germany and Italy
(c) 2021 King Features Synd., Inc.