1. LITERATURE: What is the name of Ron Weasley’s house in the “Harry Potter” novel series?
2. TELEVISION: The sitcom “Petticoat Junction” spawned which other popular spinoff series?
3. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of the Latin phrase, “littera scripta manet”?
4. MOVIES: What is the name of cartoon character Porky Pig’s girlfriend?
5. U.S. STATES: What is the capital of Wyoming?
6. GEOGRAPHY: Which U.S. interstate highway is the longest in the nation?
7. AD SLOGANS: What product’s TV ad sparked the catchphrase “Mikey likes it!”?
8. GEOMETRY: How many straight lines can be drawn through two given points?
9. FOOD & DRINK: What is the hottest chili pepper in the world?
10. MUSIC: Which iconic rock band was once named The Detours?
1. The Burrow
2. “Green Acres”
3. “The written letter remains,” motto of The National Archives
4. Petunia Pig
7. Life cereal
9. Carolina Reaper (Guinness Book of World Records, 2013)
10. The Who
(c) 2021 King Features